Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, March 10, 2006

coming at ya!

Ok. The next time I write a post, I will (hopefully!!) do it from my new home. I have packed as much as I can. My parents will be here later at night. My mom has assured me that we can sort and pack and transfer everything on time during the weekend. My mom really does wonders to my poor nerves. Thank GOD for mothers!!!

The paint job is done, and I cannot be happier with the result. I love, love, love my new home! The furniture and curtain will be delivered tomorrow, whereas the electrical goods on Sunday.

There was a rug which I saw last week which I thought would fit marvelously in the living room. The material (I don`t know what) was so soft and cooling. It felt like heaven under my feet! The price, however, was way above my budget. So I did not buy it.

Yesterday I took my sweetie to the mall and showed him the rug. I just wanted to show him and take him to see the other choices they had. But guess what?? Yup!! I think he knew that I loved it, so he negotiated the price and bought it!! :)

I can’t believe that it has been 6 months since this and this post. Now I only have about 17 hours or so before our big move.

Home, here we come!

** the previous posts were published when I was yet to change my blog template colors, so please excuse me if they are hard to read.

30 Comments:

Blogger geeth said...

That's why they are called 'better half'!

They know what we like, and even if we couldn't afford it, they will still get it for us.. all in the name of LOVE!
(Note : must be affordablely expensive lah :P

Enjoy girl...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Neets said...

i am a stranger, but thru your words i can imagine you, your joy,your new home and the joy on your face when you think of the other half... i guess thats the power of blogs.. it brings people to enjoy together. hope you both have great days ahead in your lil heaven :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Wow...that's a huge achievement..I'm so happy for ya:-) I'm sure you must have worked really hard on your new home, and now its time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of the trouble you've taken!!And it's so sweet of your sweetie to buy you the rug..I'm sure he's a great person!! Hope both of you have a great time together in your new home:-)

10:02 PM  
Blogger R said...

Moving! Ah! Cool! Have fun!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

all the best.....hope ur stay at the new house brings u lot of happiness n luck.....tcccc byee

2:27 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Good luck on the move, I look forward to pictures of all the beautiful new shades of pink!!!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

That is sweet that he bought the rug. This is so exciting for you. Pictures!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Congrats and heres a reminder again..waiting for the pics:)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

So cool!! Have fun :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

so da day has arrived ... hope u have a gr8 weekend!!! :) Have fun!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

i bet you'll end up posting before.. (knowing you..)

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is as good as it gets ! enjoy it

cheers

2:41 PM  
Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

great going gal!! congrats :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

happy for ya :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger j said...

cheers on your new home :). i can feel your joy just by reading your post!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

great to hear that the painting is done.:) And hey sfo ya sweetie is a sweetie indeed. he bought the rug..WOW...heaven under both of ya feets indeeds..:)

Cheers

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy...

3:16 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Have fun...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

oh you have still 17 hours. thatz okie yar..

10:12 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

This is so great. I remember hearing about this since wayyyy back. I know you'll have a lot of happiness there - don't forget you should christen your new home by being carried over the threshold!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

hey whatsup..whats going on?? Busy with your new house:-)?

2:10 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Happy New Homing SFO :)

Keshi.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

still moving? missing ya

4:38 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

i'm back..aww.. u had such a busy schedule..

hopefully u've settled down in ur new place..update us honey..

hugss

=am000nie=

12:21 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

Finally excitement at its summit..must be really feeling like you are in the Cloud Nine :D

All the very best :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Eclectic Blogger said...

hey.. ur template looks weird in IE

7:12 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

New home....new template...
goes well together :)

Good wishes to you SFO!!
Take care..

11:18 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Lucky you, to have such a sweetie. Enjoy your new home.

11:14 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Ahaan....new home! All the very best and hope u'll b able to deck it up just as u wud've planned!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Missing ya heaps SFO!
Eagerly waiting for your posts.
All the very best!
:)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home