i wait for Fridays..
Phew.The weekend at my parents was fun, though tiring. We reached there late at night, about 11pm. We went to bed about 4am. I woke up early the next day; I no longer remember how it feels like to sleep in.
I now have my engagement saree is in my loving possession. After looking at so many choices, I had it narrowed down to two. My sweetie made up my mind for me. I was in cloud nice as he selected the one I liked best!
We have also booked our furniture. They will be delivered in about 2 weeks time, once the wiring and painting for the house are completed.
Huhm…I have to start serious packing today.
I am so sleepy!
I will start my MBA in March, and we have to get settled in by the time my classes start. That gives us roughly about 2 weeks.
Oh dear, I think I’ve got the flu.
Know what I need now? A few days of total nothingness.
Know what I would not be getting now? A few days of nothingness.
I plan to take a mini vacation of sorts after my engagement. Not long, not far, since my days will be pretty hectic due to my classes, but a good, long weekend sounds as tempting as hot chocolate.
Sweetie has sold the P901i, and now I have to wait to see which mobile I will own next. Currently I am using my sister’s old, old phone, a Nokia 2100. She is using my sleek one since her SE is still at home, without the application.
On Saturday night, I was really in a zombie state. I was upstairs in my parent’s bedroom, supposed to pack to return the next day. I don’t remember packing, or people walking in, or my sister complaining I am using her share of the comforter, or the time my mom finally slept, or anything. What I remember is a blur. I do remember getting up to pack, then lying down on the bed again for what was meant to be a 1 minute nap. I think this went on for about an hour.
I took quite a number of pictures of us on the beach on Saturday, but it was taken using my sister’s (mine, actually) phone and I forgot to transfer them to my laptop.
I wonder what I will have for lunch, because I am quite hungry…
Oh. I don`t think I like the new Bond much, but I haven`t made up my mind.





















14 Comments:
Gosh that post was all over the charts! lol, so many different subjects. I am excited for you wedding!!
Ah planning and executing can be so tiring - tell me about it - in the midst of one at work - take care dear
:) All the very best for everything. :)
Somehow, i can feel you excitement. My bro is gonna have his engagement on 30th April as well.
Apart from all that major things you have to do, enjoy..
chris: well, i did say i seem unable to hold on to one particular though nowadays..;)
visithra: just imagine the relief when it is all done..
pradeep: thank you!
geetha: really..! that`s cool :) surprisingly, i am enjoying myself!
Hey SFO,
You sound tired and surely do need a few days of nothingness. :)Hope things perk up and all the energy returns.
And what colour is ya saree? ;)
hehehe..
Cheers!
have a good rest lady.
So much excitement :)
Congratulations on everything...
Bond as in james bond ah...the new one sucks la...the prob with 007 is that brosnan or as they call him in thailand as 'mr brosnen' hahahaa set the standards too high. but i thougt maybe christian bale would have been good for the role.
oh yeh..do get a motorola or maybe a nokia...im in the anti sony erricson alliance...jst because the phone is too hyped up.
I hope you aren't getting sick. And I hope you get a nice break soon. In the meantime, have some hot chocolate!
go for ur break real quick sweety...sounds like u need it faster than u think u do...
I dun like the new Bond either...he doesnt do justice to Sean, Roger or Pierce!
Keshi.
If you're getting sick I hope you aren't eating anything too heavy. Hope you feel better soon.
lolz..girl..u sound so random :P
=am000nie=
Beautiful pic you have here :)
Remember to enjoy every moment of your wedding and not rush through it instead. Cheers!
Ooo shud have posted some pics of ur engagement saree, etc ...
Ahaan so u startin MBA this month? Besta luck!!!
lolll @ using my sister’s (mine, actually) phone ... sheesh reminds me of my sister...
Post a Comment
<< Home