Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Procrastination is my middle name.

Yeah, if I were to have a middle name, “procrastination” would do nicely, I think.

I had a whole week to pack the necessary things for our trip today.

But did I?

No, siree.

I just had to wait until 12 something a.m (today!!) to even begin our packing.

I finished ironing and packing all the clothes we will wear in the next few days about 3.30a.m.

And, I have not even packed out toiletries.

Just fantastic.

I will tell you what will happen later once I reach home after work.

I am going to dash around the rooms like my (non-existant) tail is on fire, throwing the vanity products inside the bag, all the while shouting instructions to my poor sis about loading the bags inside the car.

And my sweetie is definitely going to say this (puh-leeeeeez, after 7 years, I know his way of thinking).

“Why couldn’t you have done all these before??”

I don`t know why he even bothers. It happens all the time, you would think he`d be used to it by now.

Yup, procrastination is so me.


27 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

Ha..thanks for reminding me..i am shifting to a new room tomorrow and I havent even started packing yet
most probably i'll have to run around as if my tail is on fire:)

3:05 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

i rather u take a pic with your tongue sticking out but it will b just as CUte as this Baby!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

the baby is so cute. :) procastination....gosh its a killer..LOL...

Glad urs is the mild one..so its all good. hope the packing get down. and the tail on fire expression is funny..haha..*Smiles*

enjoy da celebrations!! ;)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

It's an in-built function in all girls ;)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

i think i was procastinated from the moment my birth time was fixed.

hmmmm

8:39 PM  
Blogger Nirek said...

me too.... Wanna travel to chennai this weekend! i was procastinating to get tickets. now what? i dont have ticket and postponed the whole trip idea itself ... he he he...

hppy weekend!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

We all have those moments.

I hope you have a safe trip!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Have a great trip!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Sweet :)

Have a lovely time!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Praveen R. said...

haha....i guess its my middle name too..

11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Been there...done that...! :D

12:29 PM  
Blogger R said...

Me too! but i'd not like a middle name :P

enjoy your trip!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Nayan said...

{Yaaaaaaawwn} What?
Did someone speak? Ah! Hey there..SFO... hows life going? Sleeping? {yawwn}
:)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

:)
All the best!
(smiles)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Joanna Arcieri said...

Procrastination is amazing. Have a good trip.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

I think most people are like that and the ones that do things a head of time are the outcasts.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Well after readin' the post, I'm sure this middle name suits you, LOL! When 're you leavin' for your trip? *Smiles*

God bless you.....

8:01 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

lolz ... join the club, sis! :) ... I'm like this too (with the important stuff, anyway!) ... and I kinda like it ... lol ... :)

BTW doesn't ur sweetie ever procastinate? ... u can always say ... let him who has not procastinated, cast the first stone ... :)

Have a gr8 trp!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Hehe you're right lol..I guess most of us love procastinating!! Who doesn't love to be lazy?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

that is so me too!!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger coolvir said...

i wanted to write a long comment on procrastination.... but will do it some time latter...

11:35 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

glad to be back... and thaipusam in bt caves was wonderful..cekap ler..kekekeke..

=am000nie=

1:04 PM  
Blogger j said...

i'm really bad at procrastinating too. i never pack until a few hours before i have to leave. something better always attracts my attention. cute picture!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I think if I get married some day..ma wife is gonna write a similar post :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Procrastination kills me. It's the thing I hate most about my personality. It's dominant. And awful.

10:41 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

sigh.. me too. especially at the wrong times!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

ohh...wat a coincidence...I heard someone say the same line today :P

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home