Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

never been...

I have never been so tired in my life.

Or maybe I have been, only I can`t recall any now.

I thought this one week break would be like a mini holiday. I have never been so wrong.

Or maybe I have been, only I can`t recall any now.

More later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nayan said...

hey... wat happnd? cheer up girl.. u wil have a good time.. m sure of tht :)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Come On! It's Life my Dear, it has alot of Joys but some Problems too. So just be Happy 'n' keep Smilin'. I'm sure things 're gonna be ok for you. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my dear.. what happened? are u all right? dun worry.. everything wil turn out to be good..

10:31 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

welcome back ;))) well err hope it was tiring fun?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Hey SFO

Missed ya presence in blogworld..was constantly checking for new posts...And am glad u are back!! ;)

will be awaiting da new post!

good day!

12:44 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

hug are u ok ?

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home