always something..

This is going to be the longest one hour wait. I get to leave at 12pm, and it can`t come sooner!
I am already in a holiday mood, and it takes a lot of self restrain to just sit and stare at the clock.
And my have it ever moved slower??
We might go shopping for our engagement rings during the break, and must I tell you how excited I am?
The roads are going to be so jammed up today and tomorrow. Everyone seems to be leaving to their hometowns. I have so much to look forward to in the next couple of months.
First, the CNY break. After that my in-laws, sweetie and I are going to visit my hometown so that the in-laws can get down to some engagement and wedding details. Then I will be going with sweetie and my sis to his hometown for Thaipusam (more about it later). My FIL will be leaving to India end of next month to purchase my wedding sarees and accessories. All those in the month of February. And I still have to finalize the details about our move to our new condo, guest list for the engagement, details of house warming, my upcoming MBA, career enhancement, and only I know what else!
Although I am darn exited about the upcoming events and changes, I am also quite panicked at the thought of having so much to do in so little time!
I am already in a holiday mood, and it takes a lot of self restrain to just sit and stare at the clock.
And my have it ever moved slower??
We might go shopping for our engagement rings during the break, and must I tell you how excited I am?
The roads are going to be so jammed up today and tomorrow. Everyone seems to be leaving to their hometowns. I have so much to look forward to in the next couple of months.
First, the CNY break. After that my in-laws, sweetie and I are going to visit my hometown so that the in-laws can get down to some engagement and wedding details. Then I will be going with sweetie and my sis to his hometown for Thaipusam (more about it later). My FIL will be leaving to India end of next month to purchase my wedding sarees and accessories. All those in the month of February. And I still have to finalize the details about our move to our new condo, guest list for the engagement, details of house warming, my upcoming MBA, career enhancement, and only I know what else!
Although I am darn exited about the upcoming events and changes, I am also quite panicked at the thought of having so much to do in so little time!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: (panicked) Do you know our engagement is in April?? And I’ve got nothing, absolutely nothing done!
Sweeetie: Yeah....but April is so far, FAR away.
Yeah sweetie, only about 63 days away. So far, FAR away, indeed!
What would a man know, right?
Humh!
Me: (panicked) Do you know our engagement is in April?? And I’ve got nothing, absolutely nothing done!
Sweeetie: Yeah....but April is so far, FAR away.
Yeah sweetie, only about 63 days away. So far, FAR away, indeed!
What would a man know, right?
Humh!





















39 Comments:
I can see how excited you are, by counting down the number of days to your engagement.
Typical, guys don't get panic over anything... not even for the wedding! Unlike us (woman)!!!
Wow, getting ur ring. That IS an exciting event for this holidays.
Happy holidays!
Enjoy ....
whoo hoo! Sounds so very exciting! I remember shopping for an engagement ring...it was So MUCH FUN!!
; )
Enjoy SFO.... happy chinese NY!
Cheers!
:)
ooh the ring, the saree, the wedding, the house - im excited for u!!!
have fun have fun ;))
gong xi fa chai ;) see u after the break ;)
Hey SFO, (SMILES)
Congratulations to you and your sweetie! Yee-Haw! Have fun, girl!
(SMILES)
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your sweetie :)!!! Looks like it's going to be a busy 63 days for you.
It helps to jot down the various things to prepare and then count down from there.
Main thing is that both of you continue to love and cherish each other even after the wedding ;)
I am really happy to see a new post in a blog and further more a blog that i love reading..*smiles*
63 days! Your life is so exciting!! WOW!And i admire you for having so many wonderful things coming up. and despite having to prepare for each and every one of them i just can imagine the day everything get accomplished and finshed up!IT WILL BE like a shining star shooting high!
WOW SFO!! A GREAT YEAR Shinging BRIGHT!!!! *BIG SMILES*
ALL DA best in da preparations and i know ya wedding and life with ROCK Alright!! *WINKS
CHEERS!!!
:D:D
busy busy busy!
Wow..so exciting..seems like there is a great year ahead for you:)..all the best
i want to see the pic of the ring !
how cool!! have fun while shopping! try to post a pic of the ring... :)
Hey that's real great news..hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself!!And yeah, by public demand, I hope you put up lots of pictures!!I've blogrolled you..have fun and keep smiling!!
I can't wait to hear about the engagement ring excursion.. how exciting!!! wheeeee!
It sounds like so many great changes are coming your way - all well-deserved I would say. I'm very happy for you!
I guess you both just have different perspectives...have a great weekend and Happy New Year.
Busy Life 'n' yet alot more to offer! *smiles*
God bless you....
yeah men.. what do they know abt preparations!!! i am happy for u!! my marriage is so far away(atleast 2-3 yrs), still i've some plans made up in my mind about what i wd like to do then.. and if u ask men, they have no clue what so ever.. baby enjoy every moment of it.. um happy for u :) bless u
What would a man know, right?
Nothing can descibe a man better, but this question.
Hehehe...
Good luck on your engagement preparation!!
Enjoy and have fun SFO :)
awww...some one is pretty excited eh? :P all the best..
about shopping for the engagement rings..choose the best :)
btwn, happy holidays..
hugss
=am000nie=
Wedding time is when the whole house is in hurry burry, every one running around not knowing what they want.. Finally it all happens well and nice.
Congrats on your engagement,have a jolly time..
It is the happiest day in a girl's life. Guys I'm sure do have feelings running inside of them, but they hardly tend to show it out.
All the very best and I hope all goes well for u :)
how can guyz keep their cool durin crisis lol!!!(or how can they pretend to keep cool??!!!) thtz sumtin ive neva been able to understand!!!
It is so FARRR away,.,. Don't worry. lol
saby said...
Hey guys
Janice has not visited since December 7
Janice is one of the nicest girls we have ever known
i dont want to speculate
but i do know dis
if the site is inactive for long
Blogger will pull it down
So lets keep the site alive
Do post on her site evry now and then
i do wish the annony mouses will get an id for Janice's sake
and post
she dont allow annony mouses
Why u scared of id's ?
i gott 5
and i have forgotten who i really am
7:22 AM
lolz... typically male of ur sweetie, eh? ... the two extremes balance each other our ... :) All da very best for ur preparations!
BTW, you've been tagged! :)
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!! HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD,,,MARRIAGE CAREER N ALL THAT..
my apologies for not completing the tag, have bin busy with other posts, and seriously racking my head to finish the "Weird" tag!
hey, i thought you were already married.................................................................................................................................................................
Waad was thaaat??
I thought u were already married!!!!!!!!!!
Were u staying with him or something...?
Happy Engagement Preparations btw ;p ;p
Sarees! How cool is that?
Whoa....congrats in advance for ur special day! The sparks r in the air! :)
No new post.... Hope you 're doin' good.
God bless you.....
Congrats... :D
still on holiday huh, honey? :P :P
=am000nie=
Goodness,you're engaged now!! I need to visit more often,well congratulations,I'm glad for you.
So I know you think of so many things ahead of time ,this was just a random thought i wanted to share: Are you getting a dog for the new condo? Do you even like dogs?
*screams*
Only 57 days now!
*screaming...*
:)
CONGRATULATIONS and CELEBRATIONS
http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2006/02/count-your-blessings.html
Great, now even I'm excited!
Hey whatsup??Long time no see!!Been busy eh?
Post a Comment
<< Home