just me and my cranky self
I have a serious problem. I get D.E.P.R.E.S.S.E.D whenever my sweetie leaves town to go somewhere. Although he only went for a day, and has spoken to me like 100 times, I still feel mad at the world in general.
Let`s see, I have snapped at my sis, the TV, the weather, the traffic, the washing machine, the bathroom, the bed, my mobile phone and the walls. Yeah, I am the epitome of happiness right now.
I know I am being silly, but I can`t help myself. I don`t even have mood to eat chocolates, which is saying a lot. Ok, I am going to go and sulk in a corner for a while more.
Then maybe later I will decide to snap out of my bad mood.
Let`s see, I have snapped at my sis, the TV, the weather, the traffic, the washing machine, the bathroom, the bed, my mobile phone and the walls. Yeah, I am the epitome of happiness right now.
I know I am being silly, but I can`t help myself. I don`t even have mood to eat chocolates, which is saying a lot. Ok, I am going to go and sulk in a corner for a while more.
Then maybe later I will decide to snap out of my bad mood.





















11 Comments:
I feel snappy too. I guess esp if you have been sharing so much together. Once he is away on his own, you would feel as though you have missed out another part of him during this period.
I would generally prefer to travel together but sometimes external factors may render it impossible.
It is good to have someone you can't live without but at the same time bad to no be able to live without someone...
ck!
awww try havin those chocolates!! chocolates make u happy :-)
I hate being snappy or feeling down and angry.
Its good to know that you allow yourself to sulk..:) and i am glad to know u are over it too..read ya post after this.
i aim to figure u out
i tink u r a muslim girl married to a hindu boy
right?
queen bee: oh you are so right!
amanda: lol. sue, i`m willing to share them (maybe not too much, though ;)) lol.
laks: well, he is back now, so it is not sad anymore!
chris: i`ll settle for the former ;)
michelle: chocolates and harrp potter made me happy :)
amy: lol. i never deprieve myself of my right to sulk ;) though i don`t do it too often nowadays ;)
saby: wrong. i am a hindu, he is a hindu, and we are going to get married soon.
aww hope ur ok by now SFO...he'll be back na...take it easy...
Keshi.
Hey SFO,
That is great stuff..:)
Cheers!
Pucker up!! Life's all about smiling and laughter ,didn't you get the memo? Well now you know: smile!
IS better to snap out of the BAD mood as BAD mood will dampen your whole day event and schedule!
Guess chocoaltes do helps at time
BUT over all u are just missing him!
SFO: It is going to be disastrous in the long run... learn to live with all faces of life :)
Post a Comment
<< Home