Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, January 06, 2006

.........

Sometimes I question the logic behind mankind. Why did GOD create monsters? Why isn`t HE doing something about bastards who are rampant in our world? These monsters will pay the price when their time comes, yes, but how long should their victims wait to see justice, in the eyes of law and GOD, done?

I watched a documentary last night. It has upset me. Zahida Parveen is a victim. I do not want to write about what happened to her. Read about it here.

I do not wish to post her pictures. I can`t bear to look at them. Once, twice, yes. Not every time I load my blog page.

I know one thing for sure. A place where a woman is not respected or valued will not prosper. GOD created women as his angels. To harm her is to challenge GOD. HE bides his time, but HE will make the monsters pay.

25 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Good morning SFO!!

How you doing??

Its good to see me in the first position....Wooo..Hooo!!

I'm luving it :)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Dont scare me at the start of ma day...its FRIDAY and ma weekend has already started...so Im not checking out those pics...I might faint, puke or do something really weird.

These monsters will pay the price when their time comes, yes,
Thats wht I believe in too....

Greetz!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Happy Villain said...

Thank you for reminding me how fortunate I am. I may hate our president, I may think he's a moron and has caused more suffering lined his pocketbooks and those of his friends, but I am grateful that I was born in this country, in this culture, where things like that don't happen. I wonder when women will be given their proper respect in all of society. Have we really evolved at all?

2:38 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

monsters will pay one day :(

3:50 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

shit! I just had a look at the pics ... and it's so sad!!!

Esp. wen husbands do that to their own wives ... it's a pity ...

Am waiting for the day these monsters get severly punished!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

it's so brutal!! feel like i wanna disfigure his face now :(((((

gggezzz.. many knows how feminist i can be and i'm keeping my cool at the moment, just bcoz i'm unable to do anything for her..or more accurately to HIM!!

as mentioned in the article, zahida's case is just a tip of the iceberg..i belive there are many 'zahidas' waiting to be rescued..and they might be even living in fear, among us..


hugsss


=am000nie=

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so bad.. i wanto kill that bastard who did that to her.. how can one be so cruel to her own wife, who is pregnant? And if that person doesnot get punished then who is wrong? govt? society? laws? cant anything be done to punish them? n i think punishment shd be severe so that others too think before attempting something like this..

9:18 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

TERRIBLE.Such people should be immediately removed from this world.I hope u read my post 'Shame'. I wonder where this world is going to.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

It is really terrible and unfortunately happening all over the world today including the UK - no so much the disfiguring that I am aware of but difinitely girls who flee home in fear of the lifes!

Thank you for bringing this tragic case to our attention.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

God didn't "create" them. The sin of this world made them into what they are. The earth is cursed, the bad that happens isn't from God but from the enemy.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

:) Vengence belongs to God.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

it angers me wen i hear of such things...n the pictures were really sad...god...how can some be so brutal? i hope tht man burns hell

4:57 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Sometimes I think the earth is hell.. and heaven will be heaven. I don't understand the cruelty that some people possess, and I'm probably not supposed to. There's just no explanation for it.

:(

I'll go look at that link now.. although I know it's going to upset me terribly. But I guess you can't hide from everything.

1:56 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

That is so sad & horrible. It is hard to understand, no, impossible to understand the mind of someone who can be so brutal! & the people who let them get away w/it.

It is so shocking to me how a society can allow that.

Iam a humanist. Not a Christian or any religion. I cannot blame God for allowing this. It is us humans who allow it.

We allow each other to be hateful & blame others for our problems.

We allow religion to give us an excuse to kill, to lord over others, to treat other humans as 2nd class citizens.

Someone will always be the scapegoat in a society. It is always the ones without power. Unfortantely in that culture it seems it's the women.

I would like to believe somehow that, that man & others like him will pay for their crimes. Maybe, his hate will eat him like a cancer.

Let's all put a curse on him, that his private parts fall off from cancer. Painfully, of course.

Chow my dear & a big hug to you!

1:08 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

P.S. I am liking your blog! So sweet to your mom. :)

I have a theroy(sp) anyone who loves their mom, & isn't afraid to tell the world must be a really nice person.

1:11 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

arz000n: hiya :) you are first, alright. it`s ok that you did not want to see the pictures. totally understandable.

susubala: he is serving a jail sentence, but i think he deserves worse.

lib: we are fortunate indeed to live in countries where women folks are respected. i shudder to think if i was born in countries where women are treated like objects.

visithra: wouldn`t it be nice if justice was swift?

cheesy: so am i, cheesy. so i am..

amutha: yes, there are many like her, especially in rural areas. in that sam documentary, there was a case of another uneducated lady who was burned by her in-laws and husband and was kept locked in a room without medical treatment for a few days. can you believe it that she considered reconciling back with her husband?? i am not sure if she did or not..

doll: i agree that the punishment should be harsh. death might be too easy for these bastards. castration and being burned in acid sound nice.

amanda: yes, it is reality. it`s just so sad that in today`s world, such things still happen..

rebel: i too wonder the state of today`s world. in some places, women are worshiped. in others, there are zahidas.

anc: rightly so.

miladysa: only GOD can help these women, i think. i wish HE would just punish them instantly!

laks: i have to agree with you that culture does play a big part, laks. it would be so nice if everyone practiced good culture, wouldn`t it?

chris: i think bad humans are created by upbringing and society. and as laks said, culture.

amy: it does and it will be served.

michelle: i hope he is burned just enough to be barely alive, so that he will spend his remaining days suffering for his sins!

holli: yes, there are some things we have to be aware of. i just wish something can be done to these women.

l>t: i quite like the idea of his private part falling off. painfully, of course. as regards to liking my blog, i am happy you do!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In good time, even the monsters will be transmuted back to their original state of God-dom, just like the rest of us.

Until then, I will be thankful for lovely people like you in the world. :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

It was very traumatic to look at her pics after the attack...what kind of animal is her husband?? I wonder how he's going to burn in hell...his turn will come.

Keshi.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its very disheartening, isn't it?
When will this world be more civiliased?

Btw, you have just been tagged...

1:53 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

bhakti: thank you for the lovely compliment :)

keshi: yes, his turn will come. i just wish it was fast!

geetha: i think it all depends on how society defines human civilization. in some parts of the world, honor killing is acceptable. tagged? me?? i`ll check it out ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

Some ppl are real pathetic losers!

7:43 PM  
Blogger gP said...

you know, if only, if we leave God out of the equation, then everything comes out clear. There are good people, there are bad people and there are the victims. The good people, if theyre out there somewhere, if they took the first steps to take care of the vulnerable victims, then there wont be any more bad people out there. Simple as that. But the heart still aches reading this story. Man is the devil, not any other soul.

8:44 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

icy: agreed.

ghost: you do have a point there, gp. now i wonder what makes a person bad. upbringing? genes? society?

shay: i asked myself the same question, shay. but i do not know the answer. i think we have to make people around us (or those we have influence over) to realise how some women are treated around the world, and make sure it does not happen in our circle.

10:08 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

A bunch of morons are ruining this planet..I wish I could throw them out of this planet!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

TRUE !

it happens in India too
it is not just pakistanis
it happens wid Rajputs too in rajasthan

Sati is also in the same line of tinking
a wooman must not remarry

wooman is property
hence the ownership symbols
like the mangal sutra and wedding ring

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home