ramblings of a happy soul
Ok, I am back to my cheery old self. In a sudden burst of energy, I decided to give my office room a thorough cleaning.
After a few hours, aching body and dam-like nose (I think I am allergic to dust) the room not only looks neater, but feels cleaner too.
I never realized how much useless junk I had in the cabinets. It feels good to be rid of those.
The weather is a funny thing. It was burning hot in the morning and afternoon, but rained heavily in the evening. I am not complaining about the rain though. I like it when it rains. I hope it will rain later at night before I go to bed. It is a soothing feeling indeed to fall asleep to the sound of rain outside.
I need to go out later to do some shopping. There is a sale going on and I wish to purchase some stuff. Thinking about shopping, I realized that I have not planned what to buy for sweetie for his birthday. His birthday is only 3 days after Valentine`s, so I have to buy double the amount of presents. It is always a problem to buy him presents without him knowing about them, but this time I have a way. Instead of paying for them with my card, I will pay cash! And hide them in places he will not think to look. I have some things in mind, and I am excited to buy them all!
I feel much lighter now that my bad mood has passed. It is pleasant to feel happy :)
After a few hours, aching body and dam-like nose (I think I am allergic to dust) the room not only looks neater, but feels cleaner too.
I never realized how much useless junk I had in the cabinets. It feels good to be rid of those.
The weather is a funny thing. It was burning hot in the morning and afternoon, but rained heavily in the evening. I am not complaining about the rain though. I like it when it rains. I hope it will rain later at night before I go to bed. It is a soothing feeling indeed to fall asleep to the sound of rain outside.
I need to go out later to do some shopping. There is a sale going on and I wish to purchase some stuff. Thinking about shopping, I realized that I have not planned what to buy for sweetie for his birthday. His birthday is only 3 days after Valentine`s, so I have to buy double the amount of presents. It is always a problem to buy him presents without him knowing about them, but this time I have a way. Instead of paying for them with my card, I will pay cash! And hide them in places he will not think to look. I have some things in mind, and I am excited to buy them all!
I feel much lighter now that my bad mood has passed. It is pleasant to feel happy :)





















17 Comments:
I'm glad you're back and feeling better - I can't imagine you not being happy!!
I am super allergic to dust too.. if I didn't have too of those Ionic air purifiers, I would never breathe in my place.. whenever they get turned off.. so does my nose.
i like to clean! I hate messes.... oh gosh.. v-tines.. when will all this money spending stop!
anc:lol. you did. but who the
swept the rooms before you mopped??
holli: :) i have to buy a air purifier as well. i have one now, but i`m not sure if it is working.
laks: no, i did not. ;) i do reply to comments, though some might posts take longer than others ;)
chris: lol. i have a friend who says that valentine day has been over commercialized.
Isn't that a great feeling after you clean a junky room? I have that feeling about every other day with these 3 messy kids!
Have fun shopping!
haha hey...spent cleaning ma room up too and it felt so good changing da sheets,hanging ma earrings creatively,mopping, shifting furniture, sweeping etc. GOSH It felt so good with the new look and refreshing feel.and somehow satisfaction was beating within.:) its a good feeling.
and awww..sweet. hope u get a gift that ya sweetie will love big time..*smiles*
spring cleaning came early for you. good for you :).
hee hee :) Yes it is!!
haha .. that's cool ... so do we get to know wht u buying for u sweetie? :P
He definitely looks like a well pampered hubby eh!
hmm.. you got a kick out of cleaning ur place? it sounds like a typical housewife isn't it? hehehehe..just joking!
=am000nie=
i feel happy
when u r pleasant
your recent posts were not lite reading
renee: yes, it is an awesome feeling! i did have fun shopping :)
amy: huhm, i wonder if the mood for spring cleaning is going around.. ;) and yeah, i hope (and know) that he will love his gifts!
joey: :)
death: :)
cheesy: lol. since he reads this blog from time to time, i am not going to post them until after his birthday :)
amutha: hmm..does it?? ;) (i think it does)
saby: lol. they weren`t? i write whatever it is that interests me at that time. last week, i read an article or plastic surgery and abortion, hence those posts.
SFO ur reminding me that I need to clean my closet...bummer! lol cos it's growing in the amount of clothes and I have forgotten to get rid of some old ones...I should do it tonight...
Great to see u in a happy mood! All smilezz now ha? :):)
(btw I posted comments in ur prev posts just before this one.)
Have a good rest of the day girl!
Keshi.
Hi! Nice to see you in a better mood. :)
I wish to share something with you. I invite you to my blog to read the articles and poems.
It is my dream that my blog should become a place of sharing knowledge, a place to discuss, to agree/disagree, and to obtain critiques on my work. I would like to have intellectuals, philosophers, poets, authors, thinkers and visionaries - but most of all - good humans beings visit.
I ask that you honor me with your continued visits and that you comment on any/all of my work as you can make time. I will be frequently updating it with lessons I learn from life, and you are invited to visit as often as you wish, and to spend as much time as you wish in my blog.
Thank you in advance for your time.
:)
P.S.: If you like my blog, do feel free to extend this invitation to any of your friends who may like to share.
Get him Essenza Di Zegna perfume HAHAHAHAHA
hey i too have to clean up my room.. i'll do it some other time, i just hate to keep cleaning my room.. My bday is 2 days after valentine's n my bf doesnt give me double gifts :( hope my bf too thinks like u..
Isnt good to stay cheery !
COol
stay tune to it ..
dont Feel Depressed ok
You can find some great information about air purification spheres right here http://airpurifiers.find-it-first.biz in case anyone is interested.
Post a Comment
<< Home