yours, mine, ours. whose??
Sweetie: Why did you store water in it?!
Me: It is a pail in the bathroom, so I fetched water and left it there.
Sweetie: But you never keep water in it. I have done it so many times! It is your fault.
Me: {burwrpt}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Wednesday, my sweetie dropped his phone, a SE P910i into a pail of water, which was inside the bathroom. Apparently, he keeps his mobile inside my bathrobe pocket while showering, so that he doesn’t miss any important calls…sweetie, I know you run your own business and all, but can’t you even take a shower in peace??
The phone went blank. A couple of hours later, he bought a Motorola Razr,
which he has been eyeing for a while now. That same evening, I went home to a sad, sulking honey. Apparently, the phone has very limited features and worse yet, he cannot transfer his contacts from his outlook to his phone. If he wanted the features which he can’t live without, he has to purchase additional software for it.
He did not want my phone, a Nokia (says it sucks... grrrr) so we went to visit my sis in her college and also to exchange her phone with mine, as I wanted sweetie`s phone. And sweetie was willing to use my sister`s phone, a SE as well.
The next day, just as I was done admiring the sleek new phone, he told me that he has purchased the software, and wants back the Razr. And! His other phone which we thought met its end inside a pail of water started working fine again. Remember my sister`s phone?
He wanted to download new applications for it, but accidentally deleted the entire application.
So I am now using my sweetie`s old phone, my sis is using mine, and sweetie is using the new Motorola Razr. Sister`s phone is to be sent for warranty.
But I think I will have the Razr soon as my honey now has an eye on the newer model of Razr, a Razr V3i, which is better than the current one.
I think the pink Razr is pretty funky, but I guess I can be happy with this one. 





















23 Comments:
wow, and I thought women were the ones never satisfied! LOL.
good luck with that!
; )
lotz of confusion due to a moment of absent mindedness :) happens a lot of times with me too.. but the good thing you will get a new phone out of all this.. :)
Aha..so boys can make shopping mistakes too..
funny, i was just thinking of you!! and there you were..saying something about a silly lil pome :)
sheesh !!
that was wierd! in a nice way :-)
Awww a SE P910i waster in a pail of water!
Saddd....
Moto Razr's kool as well!
wow... let me find a gal friend with whom i can share a better mobile. lol. just kiidding. i enjoyed your blog for not the subject for the way you penned your emotions.
A situation filled with chaos... Best solution, dump all the mobiles and try living a few days without mobiles... U'll find ur life much easier and peaceful! ;)
Men and phones . . I don't care much about what kind I have as long as it does its job!
I was drooling on razr before I settled down for iPAQ. It still remains as ma dream model
I need a cool new cell...waah! I keep waiting for more features 2 b added and for prices to drop a bit more... I'm still waiting .... :)
This is adorable! I never read such an entertaining peice about a phone before.
all this confusion over a cell phone. i do like the pink razr though!
Wow, that almost made me dizzy. My friend dropped hers in a bathtub once and it still worked after that! Crazy, isn't it? You'd think that'd ruin it.
Some smart, sleek n sassy phones there :)
I dun liek changing my mobile phone much..besides I only use it for calls n SMSs...so I really dun want too much technology in it :) I know, Im boring lol!
Keshi.
Hehehehe oh thats so funny MEN and their gadgets
hey am using the same nokia ;) heheheh
Keshi i was like that for a long time then i got a new phone n have gone gaga over it - n the hidden gadget slave came out
yours', mine, ours'. Indeed!!!
God bless you.....
I have a Sony s710
LM: lol, i think guys are fussier than ladies!
doll: i will! that`s the good thing out of this :)
shikha: lol. he is so into the design. now he is happy with it :)
death: lol. you were? it is weird, then :)
rebel: it is sad! luckily it is working fine now :)
known stranger: hi! welcome and i am glad you enjoyed reading my blog :)
icy: a day without mobile? i dare not venture it!
renee: true, true, men! i too use my mobile to just call and sms, but i like to have pretty ones :)
arz000n: the design of the phone is quite awesome. it is so slim! i used it for only a day, but it was so convenient, size wise!
anup: welcome :) the price of the razr has dropped tremendously within the past 6 months! and by the time new features are added to a particular model, another better phone will be on its way :)
eating poetry: welcome :) thank you for the lovely compliment ;)
joey: lol. it is so chic, yeah?
shay: he has the black? then you should get the pink!
cheryl: lol. crazy,yes. but we are going to sell off the one he dropped, because you never know when it will start giving problems :)
keshi: lol. my sweetie is a techno freak! he has to have the latest and the best. those are the things he never stinge on :)
visithra: lol. men, yes! i noticed your phone when we met :) it is quite feminine, don`t you agree? ;)
champ: lol. indeed. ;) i like it when i get the nice, latest gadgets, thanks to my sweetie!
chris: hey i`ve tagged you! and are you updating your site??
hehehe.. i'm lost in the story of handphones..
=am000nie=
my my !!
phones phones and only phones !!1
yeah that pink one is hot..and its easy to slip into that tight jeans right at the back of the butt...just like the advertisement.:)
the pink one is not out in singapore yet.*pouts
Post a Comment
<< Home