so fast, so slow, does time pass by..
We did not go to the ACE hardware store as planned yesterday. Instead we spent our time during something totally useless. It was not a good night. 
I feel much better today though. Isn`t it odd how someone can feel upset one minute and totally happy the next? Human emotions are a funny thing, and I do not try to understand them. Instead, I choose to just let live the moments that are defined by these various emotions.

24 hours are not enough for a girl, I tell you. I am so behind in so many things. My life was completely relaxed a few weeks ago, and now it feels like everything is happing all at once.
Just go with the flow? Easier said than done, dudes. Sometimes I do not want to just chill and take it easy. I want to feel excited and panicked and throw a tantrum when things do not go my way. I want to feel angry that I could not finish the task I set for myself yesterday. But that doesn’t mean I wallow in self pity. 
On the contrary, I feel completely relaxed and happy now. It felt good to be upset yesterday, and it feels wonderful to feel all nice and goody today.
See how confusing a human being is?Tomorrow we are leaving to sweetie`s hometown to attend Thaipusam on Saturday. No, Visithra, I am not going to Batu Caves. :) Lucky you, though; you will get to see the statue! I saw it the other day from afar, and it was simply, breathtakingly beautiful!
I need to get our bags packed today and load it into the car, as sweetie will fetch sis earlier and then me after work, after which we will drive straight to his hometown. In my hometown, Thaipusam celebration is not celebrated grandly. I think I have only attended it about 4 times, that too for only an hour or so. I am quite excited to attend this year`s celebration as this will be my first, real, full time experience. I will post lots of pictures of the celebration, of course.
the world`s tallest Lord Murugan statue in Batu Caves, Malaysia.
** For more pictures of the statue, click here.
**in case you are wondering what is the red drink in the glass, it is tomato juice. since I do not consume alcohol, I ordered that. it was ok.





















19 Comments:
24 hours are not enough for a girl..so true!!
WHOA!!
That statue is so kewl :)
I feel completely relaxed and happy now.
Thats nice to hear, SFO :)
And have a nice time celebrating Thaipisam...yup yup...me eager to watch out more pics about it.
Greetz!!
lolz ... are u sure that's not a bloody mary? ... (grins) ... absolutely sure? :)
shikha: :)
arz000n: yeah, it is awesome.
anup: lol. absolutely very sure.
Wheeee - i know ure not going to bc ;)) heehhehe - i was supposed to go upnorth but bc wouldnt stop calling - nvm will take loads of photos ;)
u have a wonderful time ok ;)
:) hey SFO
Oh yeah tell me about it when it comes to emotions..Its a rollercoaster indeed. *smiles*
and hey yeah i did think abt my post when i read that parto f ya post. lol..and i wrote it yesterday night..lol...
And Enjoy that trip to ya sweetie's town celebrating that occasions thaipusam. Can;t wait to hear more from ya as u excite us with more pics.
Take care and have fun! :D
was at batu cave while the idol constrution was going on... have a nice time
ahaa ... nice one ... nice description ... especially da tomato juice ... loll ... looks tempting ... ;p ;p ... and me been to batu caves too :D
Girl u hv too much of anxiety... Just relax and enjoy every moment :)
Whow amazing statue!
Have fun :)
Nice pictures. You have a very beautiful blog.
vowwww...those were cool pics :)
No, there is simply not enough time..
That is a beautiful statue.. actually, you've done a really nice job with your pictures and the lighting in all of them!
i give up
i cant figure u out
thankyou for your Sweet comments on my blog. I'm glad that you 're feelin' good today. I hope you 'll enjoy your visit for Thalpusam.
DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR ME. *Smiles*
God bless you.....
is getting more Prettier your blog just like u !!
Wow...great pictures..I love your style of writing, and I love your blog!! Have a nice time:-)
Have a fruitful time!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home