Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

don`t scream

So, yesterday I got home, armed with the paint catalogs and ready to embark on the challenge of choosing the colors. The moment I saw my bed though, all thoughts flew out of my head expect one. I. NEED. TO. JUST. CHILL.

So that’s what I did. Sort of. I switched on the TV, watched Bewitched, then decided that it is time I started exercising again. Exercised for nearly an hour following body coach guru Phil Collin’s enthusiastic voice cheering me on. I should have know that I would pay for my over enthusiasm today. You know why? My legs hurt like hell!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just do not want to walk. But what can a girl whose engagement is coming up and wishes to look her best on that day supposed to do? Yup. I know I have to have another session with Phil again today. And tomorrow. And the day after. And until I move in to my condo and get to use the gym instead.

I am not a big fan of chemical products, so here I am in a couple of shots of me modelling my herbal beauty mask.

Ah. What lengths a girl goes to in the name of beauty.

Not at all to my surprise, I woke up at 12:55 am with a disturbing thought. “I have not practiced tying saree for 2 days now. Do I still remember how??” So at 1 something in the morning, yours truly was busy parading in front of the mirror in a saree. I have to get used to walking in it, as I do not want to land on my face this weekend.

Here I am now, in a near zombie state as a result of lack of sleep, watching the clock which has never moved slower..

18 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

Exercise is evil,just did some sit ups and feel like my belly wants to detach itself from the rest of my body!

Relax, can't you attach some velcro to the saree making it easier to set up?

About that herbal mask.......No comment!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

LOL SFO

this is a great post! funny one too..Love the style of expression.

and GOSH girl! 1 A.M. practicing to tie saree??? LOL...You sure are excited ..:D great stuff!!

and hey u deserve that rest and treatment after all u gonne be a bride to be. The bed speaks much eh..haha ALways to me..:P hehe!

and also cute pics in ya herbal masks.. lol appearing in ya mask..Thats brave..;) ++ points for that!

You sure are gettin me excited with the whole preparations towards ya Big day! gosh even i can feel the delight..LOL

Great stuff and cheers towards the daily excercise program. Takes lotsa discipline and gym sure works betta.

My Close friend is gettin married this weekend!! WOO HOO...............!!!!

SO maybe thats why i am getting all excited..haha..

Ok SFO KEEp ROcking towards da big day. All the best to ya lady! *winks*

*smiles*

5:05 PM  
Blogger Happy Villain said...

I'm so glad you did the facial thing, because your post opened with you freaking out about the paint and I saw the photos and though, OH NO, she painted her whole face! Okay, you're not that frazzled, but I had to read fast to find out why your face was yellow. :)

You are going to be great! You will not forget things! It's going to be the time of your life! Hang in there, Kiddo.

5:09 PM  
Blogger gP said...

ahhh...a chick post! Man! What is those stuff on ur face! Ok now...seriously...do you need all that? By the way does it work for me...like if we have oily skin, dry skin...not that I have it...jsut that does it?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

Hehehehe running around at 1 am? Ehhehehe oh oh tips put a pin at both the pleats the middle n the top so in case u slip it comes out u can quickly stuff it in ;) err break a leg in the hopes nothing like that happens ;)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Nayan said...

Girls .. girls.. girls! :D
=)))))

6:02 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

Facial :D

6:55 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

That pic with facial just freaked me out...heehe :))

9:50 PM  
Blogger Varkey said...

I tot the paint catalog was for the condo, not for your face... BTW tat yellow looks good LOL

10:17 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Get some sleep tonight!

2:21 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

I'm not wearing my contact lenses ... but u look really pretty even with the beauty mask on ... lolz .. :)

Relax... everything will be excellent ... u'll look excellent ... ur sweetie will be at his excellent best ... and u'll have fun! ... cheers ... and keep practicing ... :)

2:52 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Go back to sleep, If can't just stay lazy in bed. It's better than feelin' rough. Hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i am visiting ur blog after quite a dew days.. and u seem pretty excited about ur condo, painting, and tieing saree.. :) N dont worry about saree falling off, there are just 2 pins needed to hold it in place.. one on shoulder and ther on top of pleats..make sure to put it slightly below shoulder on the back side, otherwise the pallu will keep coming forward..
All these wisdom words will surely help you.. :) actually me too was freaked out like this before sunday, (when i had to wear a saree for a formal get-together in my college).. and i got this advice from experts.. :D
Btw u luk cute in yelllow mask LOL.. take care and best of luck for ur party/occasion on weekend :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Oooooowww!!!!! Slow your horses on the exercise part, don't want to develop too much muscles though, just trim sufficient fats :) Keep up the spirits!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

lolz i tink u loook cute wid tht herbal face mask :P

12:53 PM  
Blogger R said...

Go!! sleep!! realy important ;)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

;p

7:03 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

hahahha
u make me laugh rather than scream
LOL

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home