Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, February 20, 2006

days passed me by..

(highlights)

1. Sweetie gave me an awesome gold bangle as Valentine`s Day gift.

2. At a boutique;
Lady: Wow. Your bangle is very beautiful!
Me: Thank you. It was a Valentine`s day gift.
Lady: Lovely!

Happiness!!

3. Surprised sweetie with a cake and a small party among close friends at midnight on 17/02.


4. Hung out at sweetie`s favorite hang out joint the whole night. To be precise, from 1.20am to 6 am. Did not sleep a wink. Or maybe I did, if a 20 minutes nap before going to work counts.

5. I was in a three quarter zombie like state
in the office last Friday.

6. Sweetie`s birthday cake rocked. I was on chocolate heaven.

7. Went to sweetie`s hometown for the weekend. Realized have traveled during all except one weekend for this month up to now. Will be traveling to my hometown this coming weekend with sweetie and in-laws.

8. Our engagement date has been set for the 30th of April!

9. Purchased lights for the entire condo yesterday. Yippee!

10. Going to purchase the paints either today or tomorrow.

11. I love me some American Idol :)

12. Started packing for the big move.

13. I have a lot of old clothes to give away.

14. Mondays suck.

15. Fridays rock.

16. I’m beat.

22 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

Those were busy days ;) and lots of travelling

yayyyyyy for the engagement ;)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

*Smiles* sweet of ya on da b-day celebration..LOL..you have such a wonderful love life girl and cheers towards da marriage life..:D so exciting..hee! hee!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Our engagement date has been set for the 30th of April!
Now this shadows all the points mentioned here....Awesome!!!

And Congrats SFO!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

I love your blog:))..your joy is infectious!(maybe cos I am going through the same phase right now)

7:44 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

30th april!! thats very close honey... all the best preparing for the day...

btwn, i didnt know u can make awesome choc cakes..lovely!

hugsss


=am000nie=

9:27 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Sounds like a fun time!
I love American Idol too!

1:08 AM  
Blogger R said...

Sounds coooooooool! The cake looks YUMMY ;P

2:21 AM  
Blogger R said...

And hey, Congrats for the date! All the best!

2:22 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Hooray for the engagement!!!! Yay!!!

I love American Idol too.. but even better, since pink and hearts are my favorite, I LOVE the new top of your blog! So appealing!!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Glad to know, you had such Great time. A Loyal 'n' Lovin' life-partner is sure a Great blessin' from God. *Smiles*

God bless you....

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congrats dear.. um so happy for u..like shikha said your joy is infectious :D

9:18 AM  
Blogger geeth said...

Wow, engagement date is set. Good for you dear..

I can feel your excitement..

Better keep track of the things you have to do before the date.. coz' time flies..

9:49 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

sFoooooo

It's 2.25 am here ... am alrdy so damn hungry .... and seeing the cake i've just gone crazie now ... it just looks so damn yummy!

and hey congratz for da engagement date!!!! :D

10:30 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Sounds like alot of happy times ahead of u...enjoy and good luck SFO! Hugggggggz!

Keshi.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

little late here yet never it is late for the best wishes:) So Congratulations and the cake looks so yummm:)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

YOU HAD THE BEST VDAY!!

...ever.

2:59 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

seems to be having a nice time?

:))

well I have linked you..

Kannan

3:15 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Haha, was just counting the number of candles you have there on the cake :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

hmmm.. it is not sad one.. hmm

3:26 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

u must have your sweetheart's heart rocks.. babe

10:53 AM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

my sweet heart ! oh no.. I have a sweet heart but like the cocktail screwdriver spread with citrus and salt powder on the edges of the glass. ha ha aha a

11:42 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

"Our engagement date has been set for the 30th of April"
Yaay! Congrats once again! Let the celebrations begin!!!

and it was cho chweet the way u hung out at the places loved by ur sweetie

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home