Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my sweetie, my valentine

Sometimes, my heart feels like it is going to burst from the love I feel for my sweetie. If you ask me why I love him, I have no reasons. After all these years, I will say that I simply do. But there are so many reasons why I appreciate him.


Happy Valentine`s Day, my darling sweetheart. I love you because:

1. you love me.
2. you tolerate my silly temper tantrums.
3. you give me wonderful and beautiful gifts when I least expect them.
4. you give me colorful lollipops and tell me they reminded you of me.
5. you kiss all the small bruises and insects bites I manage to get to make me feel better.
6. you take me out for food when I wake up at 4 am, saying that I am hungry.
7. you like to have me drive around in the car so that I can talk your head off.
8. you say I talk too much, but love it anyway.
9. you like me to hug you in your sleep.
10. you wait patiently for me to check the car locks, even when you are sure they are locked.
11. you allow me to choose all your clothes.
12. you walk around for hours, complaining only hourly, when I go on a shopping spree.
13. you trust my choice of colors for our new house.
14. you treat my parents and sister as your own.
15. you caress my cheeks and sometimes tweak my nose when you think I said something cute.
16. you laugh at my jokes.
17. you like to hear me sing (only true love can tolerate that, I know)
18. you say I am the best thing to happen to you.
19. you use my hair shampoo and smell like wildflower after that.
20. you do not say anything when you see me checking the locks in the room for the 100th time.
21. you always ask me what I want for dinner.
22. you are looking forward to my cooking.
23. you switch off the A/C when I say I am cold, which is almost all the time.
24. you let me use the whole comforter.
25. you let me buy all the decorative items for our new home.
26. you waited patiently for 3 hours while I tried out (almost) all the paint colors at ACE
yesterday.
27. you buy me ice creams.
28. you buy me imported chocolates whenever you go to the airport.
29. you have never commented on my OCDs before.
30. you understand when I feel irritable when best friend comes for her monthly visits.
31. you do not allow me to go out on my own at night.
32. you call me so very often when we are apart.
33. you want many children too.
34. you tell me everything.
35. you are loyal to me.
36. you fuel up for me because you know I do not like to.
37. you bought me a car.
38. you make sure the car is well taken care of.
39. you had the gold rose locket I adored custom made because they no longer had that design.
40. you have a wonderful taste in sarees and jewellery.
41. you allow me to buy romantic movies even if you don`t watch them.
42. you forgive me for my mistakes.
43. you do not laugh when you see my “ghost face” before we go to sleep.
44. you frequently call me cute.
45. you like to hold my hand when you drive.
46. you allow me to give you a manicure.
47. you listen to me tell every single darn thing that happens in my life.
48. you request for me to tell you every single darn thing that happens in my life.
49. you berate me when I miss calling you to tell you I have reached home safely from work.
50. you buy huge chocolate cakes from my favorite bakery even though you know you will only eat a piece of it since you don`t like chocolate much.
51. you love, love, love me.

31 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

awww so sweet Happy Valentine`s Day ;)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

I LOVE THOSE!! You are so sweet and sweetie is TOO! I love you two a lot for real!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

I am speechless...Hahaha..WOW

Thats so wonderful SFO.

A great love you have found.

Happy V-day to you and ya sweetheart.

:D

1:57 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

WOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! You are so sweet :) Happy Valentine's!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

coo chweet....

Happy V-Day!

Cheers!
:)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

cute:)

3:35 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

i would say this is one of the best v-day post i've read..anything that comes from heart is beautiful, isn't it? :)

Happy V-day..

=am000nie=

4:01 PM  
Blogger Nayan said...

Happy V-Day, SFO! :)
And its a great matter that you remember all these things. Its important!
Enjoy a fabulous time! :D

4:06 PM  
Blogger gP said...

Very very nice...Happy Valenties day.

5:37 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

:) That was really sweet!
Hope u have a great Valentine with ur sweetie!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Beo said...

Happy Valentines Day Still.:X

9:45 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Aw! Happy Valentines Day!

1:45 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

aww... this was cho chweet ... :)

Wish u and ur sweetie all joy and happiness always! :)

1:50 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Sigh.. that was so sweet. I want a sweetie!!!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

Happy Valentines Day.........u one hell of lucky person : )

3:07 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

that's one LONG list. Have a great Valentine's Day.

3:08 AM  
Blogger R said...

51!!

awesome!

wish you guys a great great time ahead! have fun you guys! best wishes!!! :)

3:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

*HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU 'N' ALL YOUR LOVE-ONE*

God bless you.....

10:57 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun said...

"you give me colorful lollipops and tell me they reminded you of me"
thats so cuteee. I love lollipops too.

Happy valentines day to you and your sweetie :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Nisha said...

Cool list.... I'm happy for u :)

12:52 PM  
Blogger j said...

aww happy v day :). i know you had a great day.

2:07 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

Have a great one .. dear sfo !! hhhaaaa

2:06 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awwww...this is really cute one :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

awwww...thats juz too sweet :D

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u can really list down 51 points abt y u luv ur sweetie!! thats just so great :) i dont think i'll be able to write more than 10... :D

6:56 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

that was really sweet...!
:)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

The best Valentines post - ever!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Aw, true love.

2:16 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

Happy Valentine's DAy!
VOww...thats simply so superb of you to list why you love him!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

That's one of the best st valentine's posts I've come across...rocking:-)

1:15 AM  
Blogger geeth said...

So sweet.. you realise how special he is to you.. and I am sure, he too feels that way of you.

Happy Valentines Day to the both of you..

May you cherish each other more, and more..

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home