sweet colors make sweet days make sweet life
It was a busy, busy weekend. We have purchased more things for the condo. We have also given order for the curtains! The material is gorgeous, and it has embroidered, cute little flower and leaf designs on it. The color will suit all the rooms in the house.
Yesterday we purchased the paints and the painting tools. The paint colors looked so sweet!! I love, love, love them! I hope they turn out as good as they look on the brochures! If yes, then I would have a sweet looking home :)
Oh yeah, if you are a gal and will be moving in to your own home in a week’s time, these are the compliments that may come your way ;)
What’s wrong with your eyes?
Yesterday we purchased the paints and the painting tools. The paint colors looked so sweet!! I love, love, love them! I hope they turn out as good as they look on the brochures! If yes, then I would have a sweet looking home :)
Oh yeah, if you are a gal and will be moving in to your own home in a week’s time, these are the compliments that may come your way ;)
What’s wrong with your eyes?
You look haggard.
Are you dead?
You look lifeless.
What on earth is wrong with you?
Bad posture, bad posture.
Ugh! What’s that under your eyes? Dark circles? Ugh!
I think you need to sleep.
You look terrible.
You took a two minutes nap? Wow…
Yup.
Are you dead?
You look lifeless.
What on earth is wrong with you?
Bad posture, bad posture.
Ugh! What’s that under your eyes? Dark circles? Ugh!
I think you need to sleep.
You look terrible.
You took a two minutes nap? Wow…
Yup.
** Ah hum. Seeing the comments, i feel like i need to clarify those comments above. They were said in good humor, and were received as such :) I must say that amidst all these busy days, i am truly having the time of my life :)





















17 Comments:
My, what wonderful people you know :)
First of all, ignore them You've got so much more better thing to think about. That commenst won't stop you, girl..
So, when is the big day? The house nearly ready..
Waiting for the pics of your home:)
LOL!!! There's more to come, gal! Take a rest and pamper yourself. It's your wedding and love nest :)
The pain has just begun - love the comments
cheers
YAY!!!
Just think about what a bright future awaits you. New house, a loving, sweet hubby, MBA... WOW!
You ROCK!
:)
whats with this blogpost???
DO you need sleep???
hehe, jus kidding :-P
Yeah, I want to see some pictures of the Condo too, work on taking some,I'm really curious!
It all sounds so wonderful! Enjoy :)
It's all for a good cause... so dont let the comments affect u :) Keep njoying!
hemm...good luck for your new home.
Glad to hear "are you dead?" was said in jest. Congrats again!
It sounds like you're in great spirits.. even if you are tired!!
aww SFO...make sure get plenty of rest b4 u embark on another tedious venture...health should not suffer for the sake of making ur home beautiful...u can do that lesuirely na...
tc huggggggz!
Keshi.
:) All the hardwork showing up eh. :D Cheers towards the upcoming..*smiles*
haha. better to be busy and productive than lazy and lifeless. you sound fine to me :).
lolll @ the compliments!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home