Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

sweet and warm all around!

Last night was fun, fun, fun!

We shopped, shopped, shopped!

I found the sweetest pink comforter set for our master bedroom, and the warmest blue set for one of the guest rooms. We bought extra bed sheet sets for all the rooms.

Sweetie has always gone for quality, so I am so darn happy I will be sleeping on the most comfortable pillows, to go with the comfortable mattresses we bought the other day.


La da di la dad da! I just can`t wait for the day we will finally move in! Everything seems to be falling into place in time. It is a lovely feeling indeed!

Painting will be (I hope!) completed by this weekend, and we will move in after that. Another good news is that my application to do my MBA has been approved. My classes will start on the 13th.

Didn`t I say 2006 is going to be a busy year??

I took new pictures of the growing pile of things we have purchased, but I have no time to transfer them as yet. I think I will do it tonight.

I am so excited!

28 Comments:

Blogger DARLing said...

CAnt wait to see the NEW LOOK !! The new purchase

1:04 PM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Hi SFO, Great gooing! Congo! Saree n all? Are you an indian? Was just curious though i know it hardly matters....but it seems u have an affinity for indian dresses.

Have a great time!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

great shopping...

2:15 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

Ohhh things look on schedule - n yayyyy we get to see pictures ;p

2:23 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Sounds coooooooool :)))))

2:46 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Hey...all the best in ur new home !!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey still figuring out !

Wow, congrats on your new home ! - You are indeed a very busy person !

Thanks for visiting me

cheers

4:17 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Wow! New home, new mattresses, new pillows, new EVERYTHING! Cool!

CONGRATULATIONS girl!

And what specialization have you chosen for your MBA?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

WOW...read all ur previous posts and in all of them u talk abt ur engagement, marriage, ur sweetie... :D Lucky girl enjoy urself to the max.... :)

5:08 PM  
Blogger geeth said...

Great.. new stuffs.. The smell of it should already make you feel good!

By the way, when is the big day?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

:) i always feel gud after reading ur posts.. u seem to be so happy with life that i come to ur blog every now n then, sometimes re-reading them :) bless you!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

ALL the bEST...have a great home..!
:))

9:20 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

That's so exciting. What a year!

2:11 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

tht bed looks so inviting....to sleep....congrats for ur mba addmission.......tcc byee

3:25 AM  
Blogger j said...

congrats! good luck with that and your new place!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new home. It already sounds so cozy! :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

i told ya things will get better isnt it? :)


=am000nie=

9:03 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

see...ur already in a pinky lilac mood :) great!

Keshi.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

It sounds exciting. I can't wait to see some pictures.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun said...

Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite ;-)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

mba?great:)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Bliss!

Thank you for sharing your happiness :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

seems everything happening on time...good...enjoy...

Cheers!
:)

7:56 PM  
Blogger gP said...

hope everything goes cool for you. and if you feel youre going too fast, time slowing down...that kind of freaky stuff, take a break!

how long is the mba and where? normally it wont take much time if its part time.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

That's really awesome. Life is buzzing right along for you!

12:42 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

ooooh - show the pretty pink comforter!!! I always want to see a quality, pretty pink bedspread! You have the best sweetie in the world! Not all men would go for that.. you know that, don't you?

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Haha SFO

CONGRATULATIONS! on the MBA;)

and great stuff. its great to see things all falling in place perfectly. its worth ya and ur sweetie's hardwork.ROCK ON GUYS!

:D haha!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

OOOO !!

Someone's so excited eh!!

Congratulations @ MBA application approved!! Do well...

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home