Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, March 03, 2006

............

So far, today has been a bad day.

I hate bad days.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** 1.24pm
My parents will be here later at night.

Tomorrow I am going to IKEA to purchase a few (lot) of things for our new home. I have prepared a list of things to buy, but I am sure I will think of new things when I am there. Luckily, sweetie has given me a budget to work within, so I am pretty sure I will not end up buying unnecessary stuff. I will buy those later.

We are not going to paint the condo ourselves. Sweetie has hired some people to do it. I was hoping that the paint work can start tomorrow, but apparently the electrician needs another extra day to finish the wiring and patching and whatever it is he is paid to do. So the painters can only start work on Monday.

My mom is bringing my grandma along with her, and I am driving myself crazy over where she will sleep. Both the rooms are a mess.

We are planning to move in by next weekend. I am not even quarter way through the packing. My mom is a pretty good planner, so I hope she will help me sort out the things we will be taking to the new place.

I am going to throw away a lot of things I have kept for so long. Old cards from friends, old greeting cards I made, old boxes full of this and that…and a lot more. Even though I would like to keep them, I do not wish to take unnecessary things to the new place which will take up space.

When you are going to live in a condo, you have to budget space. Even though the space is as big a whole floor of a house.

I just realized that we do not have a storage room. So I have to make sure things are where they belong, to avoid cluster. It is not easy making a condo into a home, let me tell you that.

The day is looking up, so maybe it would turn up to be a good day after all.

** During lunch, I got myself a fringe. I feel nice!

25 Comments:

Blogger geeth said...

Take it easy girl..
At least you know today is Friday. Isn't that a saver..

1:14 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Weekend is near... Hang on...

1:17 PM  
Blogger Happy Villain said...

There is a huge payoff for all this work. Just stay focused and try not to forget how happy you really are deep down. :)

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ! you are so so close to moving in ! - cool !

Yeah I agree - it takes a lot of effort to make sure a condo does not look overcrowded and cluttered

cheers

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Sounds like a busy weekend eh...:)

All the best;)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

better planning makes things falling in place....so do plan and proceed accordingly....

Have a great weekeend!

Cheers!
:)

8:27 PM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Whoa ...all the best with all the setting up !!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

oh dun worry too much.. u seem to be worrying a lot abt everything.. take things lightly yaar.. everything will turn out to be fine :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger gP said...

i hate throwing away old stuff. i even keep my atm slip...you can throw them out of the house, but out of your memories? or you really want them out of your memories?

funny, i read somewhere there is a name for people who keep stuff but i forgot..

9:52 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

A packrat? I should know - I'm one of those people!! And when I do throw stuff out, it's en masse and then I feel terrible!

1:50 AM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

sure ur mom gonna help u with things..dont worry honey..the rescue is alredi there i guess :)

hugss

=am000nie=

2:03 AM  
Blogger coolvir said...

Pheweee....
You sounds very busy

4:26 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

i hope today's a better day!!!!! xo

2:43 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Ops! bad days, sorry to know about you feelin' bad. I hope it 'll be over soon. Enjoy your time with your family. I'm in Paris right now for the Match. I'm enjoyin' so I wish you same. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

6:46 AM  
Blogger Eclectic Blogger said...

the weekend shud have actually made u feel better i hope

8:28 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

hope ur weekend wasn't as busy as initially expected ... hope u have a great week buddy! :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger R said...

Busy & messy.. complicated! Relax!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

sometimes bad days come into our life....

10:10 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

but dont worry good days follow them

2:45 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

You're really busy I guess..but you're having a nice time,I'm sure..!! I love your style of writing..so open and frank!!Enjoy:-)

2:58 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

hmmm hope everything goes according to ur plans........n when u have finally moved in how abt party : )

3:01 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

SFO sweety none of this sound too bad to call it a bad day :) take it easy girl...hehehe...

btw would love to see ur new fringe....why dun u put up a pic of it...atleast a chalk n charcoaled one like mine? lol!

Keshi.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

behind every bad day there is a grave of a good day and birth of a new good day.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I love Ikea. So many bargains.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

No new post, no comments, Hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*

God bless you....

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home