My home is a candy store
No, not like the witch’s home in Hansel and Gretel ;)
The painters we hired are doing an awesome job. They are fast and neat. Yesterday I saw my pink bedroom, and it was love at first sight. It was absolutely too sweet. I nearly swooned when I saw my lavender-sweet guest bedroom. The other guest room, in green (lime fizz is it’s name!), looked like a tasty, big, juicy green apple.
On top of that, instead of smelling of paint, the house had a fruity smell! Sweetie told me that he knew it will smell like that; that is another reason 1 litre of the paint cost a bomb.
The painters we hired are doing an awesome job. They are fast and neat. Yesterday I saw my pink bedroom, and it was love at first sight. It was absolutely too sweet. I nearly swooned when I saw my lavender-sweet guest bedroom. The other guest room, in green (lime fizz is it’s name!), looked like a tasty, big, juicy green apple.
On top of that, instead of smelling of paint, the house had a fruity smell! Sweetie told me that he knew it will smell like that; that is another reason 1 litre of the paint cost a bomb.
I CAN`T wait for Saturday, when we hope to move in into our candy store home.
Few people doubted me when I told them that I am going to paint my home in different colors, but I say, my home, my style! Right? Anyway, I had my sweetie on my side all the time. Anyway, painting a house with one color only spells BORING to me.
** I do not have a camera with me, but will get one soon and snap pictures, ok? I tried snapping pictures with my sweetie’s phone, but it did not do justice to the colors.
Few people doubted me when I told them that I am going to paint my home in different colors, but I say, my home, my style! Right? Anyway, I had my sweetie on my side all the time. Anyway, painting a house with one color only spells BORING to me.
** I do not have a camera with me, but will get one soon and snap pictures, ok? I tried snapping pictures with my sweetie’s phone, but it did not do justice to the colors.





















12 Comments:
We need colours in our life.. so, you go ahead. I'm with you dear..
Happy moving in..
oooooo really cool!!!!
The other guest room, in green (lime fizz is it’s name!), looked like a tasty, big, juicy green apple.
WOw...Loving it. *smiles*
Sounds all interesting SFO. Can't wait to see Lime Fizz in action and between ya house ya style in deed. and one colour is indeed boring. MY SUPPORTS for multi-colour candy fruity home!! WOW...:O :D
Sounds wonderful! Looking forward to the photographs :)
I love colors. Best of luck with your candy-coated walls.
yeah..cant wait to see the true colors in Pic :)
My mother paints like that too. Everyone calls her house The Easter Egg.
bring on the clicks...
**No, not like the witch’s home in Hansel and Gretel
aww that is my fav fairy tale from childhood...I still can rem the candy house pic so well...
Keshi.
Ymmmmmm Yummy.... :)))
I love the smell of a newly painted place - cheers
no ways... home paonted in one color is too boring.. my parents like their home that way n i had to fight a lot to let them paint my room with a pale shade of purple.. and wen i recently had my bathroom renovated, i had to ask specifically for a dark blue & cream color combination tiles lest they brought their brownies and peaches.. but thank gudness they agreed in the end :)
Oooh I love colors! Good for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home