Taylor wins! Yahoo!!
Ok, so it has come down to this.
Me waking up at 3.30am to clean the house, as my in-laws will be arriving today afternoon.
I was dusting the house at 4.20am, watching Prince (awesome!) performing on American Idol.
Seriously, how sad can my life be?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enough of self pity, you say? Let me mop a little while more, puh-leeezzzzzzz!
My exams are in a month. I planned to go shopping tomorrow morning, then swimming in the evening. But! My lecturer is having a revision class tomorrow morning, at 9am. Yup. 9am class on a Saturday, while in-laws and sweetie get to go shopping, to their heart`s content.
Waaaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa!
I CAN`T wait for next thursday. No work for a whole month! Ya ba da ba doo! Thursday morning, I am diving into the pool! Early morning swim is always the best, I say. Alright, alright, I have never said it before, so sue me.
;)
I think it is high time indeed for me to visit all my blogmates, and upload pictures of our new home :) Coming up, people!
Oh yeah, thank GOD for dryers and Hush Puppies. :)





















22 Comments:
hey WB Sfo! I didnt even know u were bakkk...wow!
Keshi.
Yippeee! Taylor won :)
Hang in there. Thursday is not far, then you'll be able to enjoy!! Swim all you want, morning, evening, night.. it's good for you ;)
'you could be, the most beautiful gal in da world' prince!...since me not a big fan of amerikan idola, i would say that Prince appearing is the best ever moment in the shows history.
It could all different you know, get ur inlaws to do the work, u got to shopping and ask ur husband to go for revision classes...hahahaha! I have training tummorow...damn life sucks when saturdays disappear...
Here we go...banana boat song...come mister taliban talibabananananaa...
class on saturday? 9am? hmm.. u got a pretty dedicated lecturer hun!
lolz.. and with the cleaning n mopping.. training to be a good (ahem) wife.. good for u.. kekekekeke
kidding.
=am000nie=
ooo am lookin forward to checkin out the new house pics :D
besta luck for exam preparation :)
i commented on ur other posts as well ...
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ure back ;)
ah exams - holi for a month??? ooohhh me likey
we've been dying to see the house photos - pretty please ;)
ps : u can use the photos anytime no prob just link them back - if ure gonna print them tell me will give the originals ;)
you got up at 3.30 am???i can nevvver do that!
Welcome back, girl! :)
Cheers!
I think that Prince performance was one of the best things that I have seen on TV in quite a long time. It definately overshadowed the rest of the two hours, which I thought was actually quite good. I'm already anticipating next season.
Prince is brilliant!
There is no end to cleaning but at least you have the holidays to look forward to :)
Hiya! ... didn't realize u were back ... (I'm gonna sue someone! ... 'new post' never flashed!!! grrr )
Anyways, say the beautiful pics ... CONGRATS!!! and welcome back buddy!!! ... looking forward 2 the pics u've promised 2 post now ... :)
nice to cu back....i thought u jus disapppered..then saw ur comments on cheesu's blog.......lovely pics.....n those beautfiul eyes...ur's rt ?...
i knew he would.
I CAN`T wait for next thursday. No work for a whole month!
Voww grt...enjoy!
Thankyou For sweet comments on my blog. I 've been visitin' your blog but you were away but now you 're back so welcome back. I 've checked the pics you 've posted, they 're beautiful. Hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*
God bless you....
WB SFO.. and thanks for ya comment...LOL ya interesting life back in action..will try to read when ican..
Cheers!
Just stopped to say hello. nice blog you have.Interesting.
It is really good to see you back in action!
Hey!!!!!
How are you
I have a new site now.. Keep visiting please!!!
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Babe woods little tiney tits Sexual enhancement viagra Fastin or ionamin Pdas mit tmc
That's a great story. Waiting for more. game triangles isosceles scalene equilateral botox Weight loss herbalife buy viagra
Post a Comment
<< Home