Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

days of my life..what a minute..life??

My life totally sucks right now, what with work, MBA, and keeping the house clean taking up all of my time.

Some days I come home and fall asleep on the couch.

I am physically and mentally exhausted right now.

I am looking forward to the break am I am going to have in June. Almost 3 weeks long.

Yippee!

The break should be adequate for me to recharge, and catch up with my studies.

Oh yeah, I got a new digital camera (a super slim one!) from sweetie as a birthday present.

My birthday was on the 6th of May. I had two birthday parties, and two cakes :)

It is 2.06am now. I should probably get some sleep. It is going to be a long day...

13 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

Happy Belated Birthday SFO!

4:34 AM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

ah.. i missed ur bday!

sorry eh. Happy Belated.

=am000nie=

11:36 AM  
Blogger geeth said...

Happy belated birthday dear. Hope you had a good one :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Happy Belated Birthday..Lucky you..I'd love a digicam too lol..In fact I'm getting one!! Poor you is busy like a bee..but don't worry..that'll make your break a really good one...coz you'll be eagerly looking ahead to it:-)

1:50 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hang in there! And happy belated birthday.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

oooh new new cam drool

4:36 PM  
Blogger j said...

happy belated :). i hope you enjoy your new camera and rest up during your well-deserved break!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Belated B'day Wishes...

3:15 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

hey belated Bday whishes !

6:37 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

wow this must be some coincidence ...

Happy Belated Birthday .... u and my sister share the same birthday ...

and then ... ur sister and me ... we're both geminis .. dont know her birthdate though ... could be the same ;p

am 13th june ...

2:38 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

hers is 10th of june :)

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Cadillac window parts Canadian drug lipitor Red seat covers in the uk Barcode reader stk

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it cars Popup blocker for windows 95 Sauna brugg bad credit personal loan dishwasher Super pill weight loss Vision tek m64 32mb video card drivers liquid vitamin Baccarat extra bold

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home