Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Me, myself, and I

Happy

Lazy

Exhausted!!

Engaged

Fiancé

Daughter

Sister

Friend

Colleague

Student

Like

Seriously hate!@#$%

Relieved

Home

Pink


Warm

Love





















22 Comments:

Blogger Eclectic Blogger said...

nice pics.. marriage over? or was it engagement? anyways congrats again!!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

finally an update exactly after i came back ;) happy belated birthday btw sory couldnt wish ya earlier was away ;)

and congrats on the engagement

10:52 AM  
Blogger gP said...

Congratulations...many more happy returns of the day...may you have lots of kids who run around breaking things and you still love them ever and ever...

12:01 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

wow..lots of pics..next post post ur home pics :P

1:28 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

picsssssssssssssssss


aha... nice saree! :P
congrats honey..

=am000nie=

2:50 PM  
Blogger geeth said...

Congrats. Nice pictures.
So, how is engaged life? ;)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Happy Villain said...

Awesome pictures! So glad you are sharing them!

Relax, enjoy and write when you can. It's just good to know you're well.

5:09 PM  
Blogger R said...

Congrats!

Happy pictures!

Welcome back! :D

6:47 PM  
Blogger coolvir said...

Hey congrats....
And nice to have you back in blogging world :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Congratulations congratulations and congratulations!! So glad to see you're back!!

I love the pics - you're all so beautiful, and the colors.. so lovely. sigh.

It sounds like you're happy - so yay!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

lovely pics.. :) and howzz ur MBA coming up??

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww... you look so beautiful! Congratulations!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

yay! Great pictures. Very happy for you. Congrats!

2:09 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Very cool pictures.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

wow! You are back! I missed you like whoa.

I am glad to see you are happy. I am happy for you as well.

1:54 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I wish you had captions under your pics so I could tell who was your sister!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Hey, Cool pics...

3:14 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

voww...beautiful pics!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

wowowowww!!

nice pics .... i have never seen a south indian function other than in films ... but u lookin awesome with ur fiance' ... and is tht ur sister?

nice pics girl ..

sorry i hdnt been blog hoppin for a while .... didnt realise tht u were back alrdy :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

COngras ....................... =) everything is so nice ...

11:01 AM  
Blogger AquaM said...

COngratulations and Celebrations!

I know after a long hiatus, I managed to visit your blog. Hey lovely pics. SO much ahs happened since I last visited u.

Hope I can really visit you someday!
:)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Joanna Arcieri said...

very beautiful... congratulations!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home