Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

........



18 Comments:

Blogger geeth said...

You seem to be going through some change.. Hope things settle. Waiting for your comeback :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger gP said...

a never ending journey, always remember its a never ending journey.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

hummm hope u come back take care ok

2:05 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

I'm sure its a temporary break..come back soon:-)

Goodluck and hope things settle down:-)

5:35 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

:(

as sudarshan hv said, i hope its a temp break. we r missing u :)


=ammu=

9:41 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

closure ... what so many of us need ...

Hope it works out yaar ...

8:09 PM  
Blogger R said...

Hmm.. All the best! Hope to see you blogging back soon... :)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Me too decided to close my blog...

6:18 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

hope to see you back soon!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

hope you come back soon.

11:40 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

We'll all still be here if you decide to come back. Enjoy the journey, that's the important part.

hugs.

1:44 AM  
Blogger coolvir said...

Hope you come back soon...the only married women in my blogging chain :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I understand how you feel. And I hope this brings the peace you seek. Best wishes.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Raymond said...

hey, you can't just leave us like this!!! Ok, I guess you can. I hope all is well, all the best, will drop by once in a while to see whether you've returned!

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every closure leads
to another opening...

The closure here,
I hope, will lead you

To yet another
fruitful goal elsewhere.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

closure ?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Love this photo!

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo is very beautiful. Very breath-taking. **THUMBS UP** =)

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home