Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

white floats


Ah. The relief. The exams are over! I am not meant to do last minute studying, for sure.

I was up to it this time, but I think for the next exams, I will start earlier :)

Life is quite good nowadays. Sis has changed college. She is staying with me for some time, until we find an accommodation for her. I wonder why she doesn`t want to travel from my home. I heard something about "freedom" though... ;)

It take ages to upload a photo to blogger. I got quite a number to upload, but I think by the time I do, it will be next year. I am uploading one by one whenever I have the time though.

It is Germany vs. Portugal today. I am betting on Portugal :)

Darn, the photo still has not been uploaded! I wonder what is wrong...?

10 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

get a zooomr account - link next to my photos - using gmail u can get an account - blogger image uploader is getting worse - nice flowers at home?

good to see u back - send my regards to sis ;)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

good to see u back.....

do u think next time u start early to study :)

ellam neeapputhan

Cheers!
:)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Well Blogger does have problems with images sometimes lol..its really irritating and frustrating!!

Portugal lost..bad luck!!They've been really unlucky..!!!

I'm glad italy won the cup..they were the best team in the tournament and they deserved to win:-)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Praveen R. said...

aww too bad dear...i supported portugal too..that dumb referee seemed corrupt!!

anyway, italy did a great job...it was unexpected but well deserved

10:13 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

Actually you should get a flickr account. That is what I use and it is one of the best things on the web, other than my blog.. hah!

www.flickr.com

12:03 AM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Different pic :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger coolvir said...

Me always a loyal German fan so am happy that atleast they came third.....

2:49 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

Germany ..yes ! :D

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! sandisk mp3 players consignment designer handbag louis vuitton Women&aposs body building diet Camera smallest video wireless world cheap mp3 player

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home