I am terrible at packing. We went to visit my in-laws over the weekend. It was a very short visit, really. We left on Saturday night and came back on Monday evening. I packed:
For myself:
6 casual tops to be worn during outings.
1 jeans.
3 house tops.
1 long pants.
2 shorts.
1 pair of churidar.
All the things from my vanity table (and I mean EVERTHING, regardless whether they were necessary or not).
For sweetie:
2 jeans.
1 long house pants.
3 shirts.
4 t-shirts.
And everything else that I thought he would need.
Yup, all those, for a stay not longer than...40 hours in total.
and, as evident from the above photo, I did not do a neat job out of it. le sigh..
We went window shopping on Sunday night. These are the decorative items I know I have to purchase for my home..
For myself:
6 casual tops to be worn during outings.
1 jeans.
3 house tops.
1 long pants.
2 shorts.
1 pair of churidar.
All the things from my vanity table (and I mean EVERTHING, regardless whether they were necessary or not).
For sweetie:
2 jeans.
1 long house pants.
3 shirts.
4 t-shirts.
And everything else that I thought he would need.
Yup, all those, for a stay not longer than...40 hours in total.
and, as evident from the above photo, I did not do a neat job out of it. le sigh..We went window shopping on Sunday night. These are the decorative items I know I have to purchase for my home..





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home