Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am back.


Where do I start?

You know how it feels like when you are trying to juggle many balls at the same time? That’s how I have been feeling these past few months. My last post (the one below) was written when my emotions were jumbled up, and confusion, loneliness and depression(??) were my companions.

I hated the days that followed the last post.

My mother’s advice helped me get through that phase.

“This too will pass”, she said.

And it did.

I wanted to get back to this part of the world, but somehow I kept on delaying it. A simple email from a dear friend made me realize how much I missed penning down my thoughts and feelings. After all, these words here form my life`s memories, do they not?

I am happy now. Happiness do not necessarily mean being peaceful with oneself, does it? Though I am happy, I am not at peace. I am stressed. I feel like there are so many important things happening all at once. And sometimes I just want the world to stop, so that I can breathe.

I am back.

12 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

welcome back dear - its good to have you back - time heals - and ur mom is right this too will pass

12:08 PM  
Blogger geeth said...

Glad you are back. Things will pass.. mums know best :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Praveen R. said...

glad to find you back here...wonder when I'll be back..

10:01 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Welcome back to blogland.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

Oh my gosh, I just randomly decided to check this today to see if you were back and you are! Awesome, how if life treating you? I MISS YOU!

5:34 AM  
Blogger gP said...

ello...wb!

2:11 PM  
Blogger R said...

Relax. And happy blogging again! :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

hey sweetie. glad u made a come back. confused, depression n stress is all in the part of the game. seriously. somethings r not meant to be shared but i do hope u'll let ur blogmates to share ur probs n dilemma. im sure many of us willing to share our very own experience as well.

hugsss


=ammu=

12:49 PM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

I have been a silent fan since late last year, your going away distressed me, your coming back has made my day.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Welcome back :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

hey WB!

Keshi.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

welcome back!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home