Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, July 06, 2007

it`s done


We finally did it.
After 8 years of being sweethearts, we became husband and wife, on the 29th of April, 2007.
It was a sweet wedding experience.
Though I must admit that the days leading to that day were anything but...uneventful, or peaceful, to be honest. But like people like, or prefer to say, past is past.

Uh-huh.

But I am happy now. Being married is sweet. It has not made much difference to our lifestyle yet. To be truthful, I can count the number of minutes I see my husband nowadays. Time is so limited. And he is so very busy developing his business. And me with my MBA. I can`t wait to finish that. Only one more semester, then I`ll be free!!!! Yippee!!

We have to postpone planning a baby because of my MBA. Can`t imagine myself attending classes with a bulging tummy. But, hopefully, I`ll have good news for our parents (and for us!) by the end of this year, or at least by early next year.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

Congrats on the wedding ;)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vila.. congrats! u look beautiful where is the wedding pics! post it ir send me the link so i could see the pics
Luv
Naveena

1:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

welcome back sfo!!! all the very best to ur family :)

11:49 PM  
Blogger geeth said...

Congrats on your wedding :)
Good luck with your MBA..

4:51 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

congrats!


ammu.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home