Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, August 31, 2007

what makes me happy










No, hubby mine, I am not even halfway done in decorating our home.
Today, I truly experienced what "bored to tears" is.
Welcome to blogland, Mom.








3 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

aww beautiful serene pics SFO! WB n I've been missing ya! Tnxx for dropping by...especially for remembering me.

Hope ur well-settled in ur home with ur man. Sounds like ur on a romantic expedition these days ha ;-) Good on ya!

btw is that u and ur hubby in that frame in the 2nd pic? :)

HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

pretty flowers :) so sweet ur momz a blogger too now!! welcome sfo's mom! :D

6:18 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

i love this romance concept :P oh MINE MINE... hw u ???

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home