Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

"…you have bewitched me body and soul, and I love…love...love you."

My heart is filled with sweet thoughts of romance and love, all thanks to Mr. Darcy (swoon) and Ms. Elizabeth Bennet. I am pretty sure my colleagues have already decided that I am a lunatic as I have not been able to remove the silly grin on my face as a result of watching Pride and Prejudice last night.

A movie, a good one at that, can make such a difference to one’s disposition. Trust me on this one :)

I love the book. It is charming. But the movie and the scenes between Darcy and Lizzy…were too romantic for my soul! Darcy was ok to look at in the beginning, but as the movie progressed, and there were many close ups of his face, I can confidently say that he is a very good looking man!

The chemistry between the lead characters was superb! There were quite a few instances when my heart treated to burst out because of the sheer romance of it all!

Although I found the movie very good, it left me longing. For a kiss! They should have shared at least one kiss! I can only console myself by thinking it was because of the times the story was set.

Still, I wish they had kissed!

Keira Knightley is awesome in her role as Elizabeth Bennet.

Matthew MacFayden who is playing the misunderstood Mr.Darcy looks appropriately arrogant and well, misunderstood :)The costumes in the movie are awesome! I simply adore the dresses and gowns they wore during those times. I will be more than delighted if I am to wear something like this:

oh so elegant!

jane

lydia

mary

kitty

the Bennets

bingley

love :)

lovely

sisters

6 Comments:

Blogger khelnayak said...

Oh..cool..i had got that book but unfortuantely i was too young at that time to go thru that.

Hey...best luck with the ring. Go for platinum one. Its the flavour these days. :)

1:49 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

KN: if you read that book, salute! even if you don`t, watch the movie when you are in mood for romance. as for the rings, yeah, platinum + diamonds is the latest rage now ;) i might fall in the same crowd! however, i have also seen designs of gold + diamond is which is simply breathtaking as well.

2:22 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

u are into LOVE LOVE movie as u are too excited about the engagement n the wedding.
Find u get a dream ring
Go for purple gold if u have it there it is launch in 2002 dec.
u have that over there?

3:53 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

darling: purple gold? i have not heard of that one yet. will check it out :)

4:06 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

yes cek it out n guess u will love it if u love purple too
i fall in love with a ring
love at first sight $484

11:13 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Me too love pride and prejudice...

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home