Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, November 21, 2005

something to look forward to!

Sweetie and I will be attending a birthday party this Saturday. I am actually looking forward to it. But that might be because I like the company that is going to be there. Our friend is celebrating his son`s first year birthday. I would love to shop for a cute baby gift as I think that would be more romantic, but my sweetie says he would rather give them money. I think he is going to win this one because I won the last argument. ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

oohhh baby ;))) have fun cuddling the kid ;)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I also hate giving cash as a gift. It's so much more personal to pick something out.

7:12 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

=) HAPPY birthday BABY !!
hahaa
enjoy sfo

12:07 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Cash is always good...have fun!

4:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

FIRST Birthday parties are always SO much fun!!! I remember all of my nieces and nephews like they were yesterday. Have a ball!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Cheers,
Bhakti

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home