Of drugs and doctors and what should have happened.
There is a little pub which my sweetie goes to sometimes with his friends for a drink or two. I myself have been there quite a few times. The environment is a tad too cold and noisy for me, but I always manage to have some fun talking to and observing my friends and patrons. The waitresses there know me and sweetie very well, and much to my appreciation, respects both his and my feelings by leaving him alone whenever he is there.
I do not indulge in alcoholic beverages, so it amuses me at times what happens when a lad or lady has too much to drink. Nay, I do not look down upon them with amusement, but rather with fascination and wonder with regards to their behavior when they are not so in control of their words or actions.
On Saturday, two of my sweetie’s friends, who are final year medical students, called him up and invited him over for a drink. Since he was too tired to drive, he told them to come over to the pub near our place. They came to pick him up at 10pm, and he left after assuring me he will be back by midnight. Midnight came and went. Sweetie told me that his two friends are still very much drinking and having fun, so he might be a bit late. I waited, getting annoyed by the minute, since I had to give up a night with my sweetie because of his friends (haven`t I mentioned that I am a bit selfish at times??).
At last, he returned home at about 2am. I was quite ready to sulk. Until I had a look at my poor darling. He looked quite…huhm..how shall I put it…uncomfortable?? He told me he has a major headache, and that he has been spiked!
What the..!!??
The story came out. His two, supposedly nice, future doctors, sprinkled some sort of smashed pills inside the beer jug while my sweetie went to the gents, in order to drug two of the waitresses. They, being seasoned drinkers, quickly detected the strange taste. These two nice gentlemen made their getaway immediately after. Once my sweetie came out of the gents, the girls told him to have a taste of the beer. And he, just wanting to get the hell out of the place, took a big gulp to get it over with. And felt like someone took a swing at his head.
The girls told him that his friends spiked the beer. Sweetie was angry and embarrassed. He apologized to the girls and the manager of the pub. They know him very well, and were very understanding. They gave him some really warm water to make him feel better.
He left the place and called his good for nothing “friends”. They told him that they (the bastards!) are still there and directed him to the car. When asked about their behavior, they told him that they just wanted to try "it" out. By this time, my sweetie was very angry and just told them to drive him home.
I do not indulge in alcoholic beverages, so it amuses me at times what happens when a lad or lady has too much to drink. Nay, I do not look down upon them with amusement, but rather with fascination and wonder with regards to their behavior when they are not so in control of their words or actions.
On Saturday, two of my sweetie’s friends, who are final year medical students, called him up and invited him over for a drink. Since he was too tired to drive, he told them to come over to the pub near our place. They came to pick him up at 10pm, and he left after assuring me he will be back by midnight. Midnight came and went. Sweetie told me that his two friends are still very much drinking and having fun, so he might be a bit late. I waited, getting annoyed by the minute, since I had to give up a night with my sweetie because of his friends (haven`t I mentioned that I am a bit selfish at times??).
At last, he returned home at about 2am. I was quite ready to sulk. Until I had a look at my poor darling. He looked quite…huhm..how shall I put it…uncomfortable?? He told me he has a major headache, and that he has been spiked!
What the..!!??
The story came out. His two, supposedly nice, future doctors, sprinkled some sort of smashed pills inside the beer jug while my sweetie went to the gents, in order to drug two of the waitresses. They, being seasoned drinkers, quickly detected the strange taste. These two nice gentlemen made their getaway immediately after. Once my sweetie came out of the gents, the girls told him to have a taste of the beer. And he, just wanting to get the hell out of the place, took a big gulp to get it over with. And felt like someone took a swing at his head.
The girls told him that his friends spiked the beer. Sweetie was angry and embarrassed. He apologized to the girls and the manager of the pub. They know him very well, and were very understanding. They gave him some really warm water to make him feel better.
He left the place and called his good for nothing “friends”. They told him that they (the bastards!) are still there and directed him to the car. When asked about their behavior, they told him that they just wanted to try "it" out. By this time, my sweetie was very angry and just told them to drive him home.
After hearing all this, I mad spitting mad! I was enraged that those two idiots got out easily. They should have been handed over to the police! They wanted to drug those two girls and get into their skirts. The bastards! The jerks! Assholes! Grrr…I.HATE.THEM.
Rascals. Future doctors? Future perverted rapist, more likely. It will be a frozen day in hell indeed if my sweetie goes out with them anywhere anymore. I just hope I don`t ever see them again. I don’t understand why there are idiots like these two. What the hell is their problem?
I still can`t believe they were not handed over to the cops. I think they truly deserve a thrashing.
Jerks.





















4 Comments:
oh that sucks. I am so sorry! Just know that while many college guys are complete idiots, REAL doctors have to take an oath to "do no harm." I pray they have learned their lesson.
humm luckily the management new him or imagine the trouble he would have been in given the culprits ran off. Some ppl are just sick
LM: i doubt they will learn their lessons anytime soon.
visithra: my sentiments exactly! if they had gone to an unknown place and those idiots have done that there...*shudder*.
well well that leads me to recall an outing with a group of doctors friends.
They are only 2 girl~ my friend n myself n they ordered 15 larbogini
the firey drink n insist tat we should drink
WHat are they up to ~ even idiots knows!
GOSH i really wash them upside down BASTARDS !!
Post a Comment
<< Home